[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What kind of results have the users of Business Growth Simplified had? Good question, take a look at some of our many testimonials of the users of our SPARC Business Growth Framework, tools, and resources.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][videoembed type=”vimeo” url=”https://vimeo.com/181098523″][vc_empty_space][blockquote width=”750″]“We didn’t even know business self-sustainability was possible for a company of our size. After applying the growth model presented within this book to our business we, increased our monthly revenue by 156% in 16 months. With the profitability from this growth and by putting the right people and systems in place, we’re discussing how we will spend our retirement from our business 12 months from now, and it will support us for the rest of our life without even having to sell the business!”
– Jenn and Mike Rowe, owners, Generations Carpet Cleaning[/blockquote][vc_empty_space][blockquote width=”750″]“Dino Eliadis has discovered a method of taking the mystery out of growing your business and changes the way entrepreneurs operate. Small Business Growth Simplified is also a valuable road map for how economic development professionals can help the scalable companies in their communities grow and create job opportunities”.
– John Walsh, CEcD, Vice President, Pasco Economic Development Council, Inc.[/blockquote][vc_empty_space][blockquote width=”750″]“Removing the complexity of many business growth theories, Dino introduces several business-owner characters the reader will follow as they work through real-life business growth issues together, making the content of this book relevant to business owners at any level of their growth curve. A “must read” if you are serious about the growth of your business.”
– Brian E. Powers, Executive Director, Chatham Technical Institute[/blockquote][vc_empty_space][blockquote width=”750″]“Business Growth Simplified” would have been a great reference book for dozens of small business owners throughout Iraq and Afghanistan conflict areas we were assisting to enable growth and economic stability.”
– John Hamerlinck, Senior FDI Advisor, US Department of Defense[/blockquote][vc_empty_space][blockquote width=”750″]“The challenges confronting small business owners can often times seem insurmountable. As a small business owner himself, Dino Eliadis has confronted this reality for over a decade and his consulting clients have universally found peace of mind and prosperity through his guidance. I highly recommend this book for anyone running or thinking about starting a business.”
– Jim Lange, Infinity Consulting and Training[/blockquote][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]